Move Management Service in Charlotte, NC
There are so many details to manage for a successful move day. We will coordinate with you, the movers, cleaners, realtors, charities, family members, and even pet sitters so you can relax, knowing your valuables are safe and secure.
We are fully aware of the challenges customers go through when moving and packing their things to a new location. The Real Estate Transition Team‘s move management experts, on the other hand, make sure you only transfer items that will fit in your new home while keeping your objectives in mind. Contact us now for a move management service in Charlotte, NC!
Move Plan: We work with you to understand your needs and expectations. We can handle some or ALL of these details. You decide.
- Create a new space plan to help decide what works in your new home
- Photograph your current home, so your new home feels like home, with everything in its place
- Disperse items that no longer serve you based on your preferences: family, friends, charities, shipping, etc.
- White glove pack and label by room for easy unpacking
- Update address and utility services
Moving Day: If you like, take the day off while we get you all settled in.
- Coordinate with all parties; movers, pet sitters, family, HOA, etc.
- Manage the moving crew to ensure your belongings arrive safely
- Supervise proper placement of furnishings, boxes
- Unpack all boxes, and organize your things so they are just about where you remember them being in your former home
- Hang pictures and art
Welcome: When you arrive, you’ll feel at home.
Take a seat in your favorite chair with the TV remote set up
Morning coffee ready to go with an organized and tidy kitchen
Beds are made, closets organized, bathroom set
WIFI, phones, clocks, and any other tech/specialty services handled
Take a deep breath. You’re home!